Thursday 12 February 2015

I have read all the exercises... What must I do now - I need support ! -

My dear trip companions:


Nothing would please me more than all of you could solve this complicated puzzle that has become your Self.
You have the challenge of recovering your personality being depersonalized. What a paradox!
But it is true, only you can get it, it is thinking different, in other terms, of space, of your habits by time of day and day of the week, of your body, of time , ...




The matter is being able to stop your thinking machine while you are doing these cognitive exercises. This thinking self is imprisoned within our left hemisphere, reminding our duties, our problems,our concerns, ...., everything that torments us daily.

You have to be consistent, strong and try to book a daily time for your recovery . Just half an hour a day.

I'm writing an entire book based on these notes blog, written somewhat hastily recalled as practical exercises that took place during my own recovery process.
No one deserves to go through this, I contacted and keep doing it with many people who need support in Canada, USA, Scandinavia, Latin America, Egypt, ... in short all over the world. This we suffer is global, we are not alone by any means.
People come to despair because healing does not come, because they tried every approach to be  ok, because rising every day so, because they see no light at the end of this great black hole, because it is very hard to live with a body that does not consider yours 100%, ...
Please lean on me to accompany you in this way. If you do not understand the exercises or if you need any advice email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment