Monday 2 February 2015

WHY DO I KNOW I AM RECOVERED?

  • Because now I enjoy open landscapes .
  • Because I'm going to shopping malls full with people and many different objects and I do not feel "overwhelmed" in these situations.
  • Because I distinguish between countless shades of different colors .
  • Because I hear all the sounds closest and relate them to others I've heard in the past.
  • Because going through the section of perfumes of a mall is a parade of exciting smells
  • Because I can while I am driving to be unfocused a little off the road and enjoy everything I see around, look at the drivers of other cars, ...
  • Because I utter words that show emotion naturally. Kiss and hug my children with total feeling of what I'm doing.
  • Because I can easily access what I did yesterday and the day before yesterday , or last week.
  • Because I am knowing what is falling in love again with my wife.
  • Because when I look at the clock I can see it as something natural and does not overflow me. The time of the day guides me .
  • Cause now I'm spontaneous and I can jump to touch the leaves of the trees or to kick a can to score a goal between two cars, I can phone a friend whenever I want,...
  • For so many reasons ...

NEVER GIVE UP SEARCHING A SOLUTION TO YOUR DP / DR!
Even if you're used to it
IT IS REALLY A DISEASE!
DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE ANYMORE WITHIN THAT CELL
I know what you have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment