Wednesday 6 May 2015

Video 05 - The nature of Depersonalization/Derealization - A new approach"

In this occasion I expose my new approach to understand the nature of DPDR. It a simple hypothesis based on my own process of recovery.
 
I hope you can understand my slow speech and realize why a dpdr person may suffer so many symptoms "out of the blue" when the last neural link between both hemispheres dissapears.
 
A normal thought and a normal perception of the world requires the contribution from both hemispheres. When the thinking and logical mind is disconnected from the "body" and "emotional" mind in order to protect ourselves, permanent DPDR may appear to stay. Simply the DPDR person maybe neurologically UNABLE to think normally again.
 
From my personal point of view, the unique and effective way to build again a neural connection (somehow) is doing some cognitive exercises to activate right-side functions as vision in 3D, working with colours, distances, habits, evoking a normal pattern of thought doing regression in time and trying to reestablish the normal emotional circuit. Meds may help to supply chemical substances that facilitates this neural bridge. Maybe limbic system, amygdala, hyppocampus, ... are involved in this disease. Since they are connected basically with the right hemisphere, a life grey, flat, logical and without emotions is the kind of life a DPDR person experiments.
 
I am not a psychologist nor a neurologist. Just a Telecom Engineer bringing a new approach to focus and treat this illness based on my personal insight suffering this disorder for more than 26 years.
 
Any professional of health here watching this video?, I am looking forward hearing from you. It is a great opportunity to help so many people around the world. I need your opinion.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment