Monday 5 January 2015

TEN COMMANDMENTS to follow in 2015 to get rid of your DP/DR

Hi all DP/DR'ers

Here you are a basic list of commandments you should follow in 2015 to improve:

FOR THE DOOR OF YOUR FRIDGE!!
  1. I will devote just half an hour a day to my recovery process in solitude.
  2. I will avoid stressful situations. I'll try not being in a hurry anymore.
  3. I will often notice where my body parts are, my clothes and my position in space.
  4. I will stop of wondering philosophical questions and feel more with my senses.
  5. I won't focus long time in any mental/abstract activity, doing frequent reconnections with reality (place, body, things, time and emotions) seeing actively in 3D.
  6. I will go back in time (regression) to feel like the way I used to when I was OK.
  7. I will compare the place I fill with other similar places from my past.
  8. I will ask when were the first time in my life I saw that object, I was at that place, I heared that sound,...
  9. I will pay attention to the people surrounding me wondering what they are probably thinking of me.
  10. I will take my family's opinion into account to recover lost habits and references.
Happy New Year!! 

santos.barrioscanseco@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment