Tuesday 23 December 2014

HOW IS THE RECOVERY? - "What will I feel?"

In my case I have lived two types of recoveries:

  • The first was by itself, spontaneously, waking up the next morning ok, with great sense of relief. (That is, It lasted a few hours, like a drunk without drinking). Probably a warning.
  • The second time, recovery  NO occurred in the next morning, nor the other, or the beyond one.  The recovery occurred  very slowly , desperately slow , months, years, with the feeling that did not advance anything and I was going to stay like this forever, rare, dumb.
I imagine that many of you may be wondering the same thing!
What I noticed is that certain kinds of thoughts and actions made ​​me feel slightly something right . I had to keep trying by myself, by trial and error to determine what made ​​me well:
For example, getting up and walking around the room or across the room looking at my things, my old textbooks, .... Give a short walk every evening alone. Take a deck of cards, touch and remember the first time I played cards, remember the house in another town where I was in summer, remember what my mother or my brothers told me, etc ...

SOME SYMPTOMS THAT INDICATE WE ARE RECOVERING

  • Mild "pinpricks" , a signal that something perceptible happens in our head , not painful, indicating that we are recovering the neural circuit that connects logical mind with our "body" mind.  It's hard to explain, but it's as if I were to use an abandoned route, for years in my case, that connects emotions, personality (our personal history) and sensory perception . The exercises I propose in this blog, gradually make something move in our brain for good
  • Naturally, the colours i.e. of cars on the highway , they begin to have different distinct tones and greatest, they evoke us toys, objects of the past that had the same tone and even more BIG! ... whether we like it or not . We will be able to regain tastes really (not fake or reason that we like a tone or other)
  • Our way of looking will be different. More active, paying attention to the details of things and our body. We will see in 3D and every place else remind us of the past. WE BE ABLE TO COMPARE WITH OUR PREVIOUS LIFE.  And remember to compare you need a reference, the reference we had lost.
  • ...

IT IS WONDERFUL!
Come on, Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment